Store List

MANGO

MANGO, Spain’s most international fashion brand currently has 14 stores in the Greek market since it opened its first store in 1996. MANGO closed the 2013 financial year with a turnover for the MANGO MNG Holding Consolidated Group of 1.846 billion euros, which represents an increase of 9% over 2012, and a profit of 120.5 million euros, 9% more than the previous year, generating an EBITDA of 229.9 million euros. Given the international presence of the brand, 83% of its turnover corresponds to foreign markets, while the remaining 17% corresponds to the Spanish market. MANGO is currently present in 108 countries with over 2,700 stores.